The reliable lubricant expires very soon even before used up.
- The minimal amount of Christo-Lube MCG-111 or 129 is 2oz.
- It is valid for 1 year after opening the lid.
Commonly used material of o-ring should be changed.
- The most common material is NBR (Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber)
- NBR gets cracks easily after exposing the sea water.
- NBR, EPDM, VITON should be selected depending on the purpose of usage.
The hardness of o-ring should be reinforced.
- The hardness of o-ring that 70 was used only should be reinforced.
- SCUBA equipment consists of different parts which designed for low, intermediate or high pressure.
- The proper hardness of 70, 80 or 90 should be selectively used.