This a Regulator Standard Service fee for Oceanic 1st stage/2nd stage/Octo/PG set.
All parts used are from the Manufacturer.
All regulators will be fitted with new mouthpieces as standard.
Each regulator set will have a full inspection and performance report before and after the service.
Service turnaround is usually 7-12 days.
If any additional parts are required outside of the standard service additional fees apply. In such case, we will inform you prior to the process.
How it works;
- Send or Drop off your regulators to us.
- We will carry out the service according to the manufacturers requirement.
- If anything is required outside of the standard service we will contact you prior to carrying out the work.
- Once the service is complete we will contact you for payment.
- We will return your regulators via special delivery.
If you are eligible for the Oceanic Life-Time Service Parts Warranty, please speak to Dive Manchester at the time of booking.
You can select either "Collection from Dive Manchester" or "UK Special Delivery" (Royal Mail Special Delivery with Compensation)
For more information, please contact Dive Manchester.