RUGGED AND SIMPLE SPOOL DESIGN
Available in either 200' or 400' line length.
It’s amazing how rugged this reel is while maintaining the simplicity you need in caves and wrecks.
It is machined with high-tensile Delrin® to ensure abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping. A convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with your gloves on, and a simple one-piece stainless-steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw.
All parts are engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling.
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- Bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- Convenient 200’ and 400’ lengths available
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling
Item will be dispatched in 2-7 working days.