DRYSUIT BOTTLE MOUNTING KIT
Quickly add a streamlined drysuit inflation bottle to any rig.
The Drysuit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit takes either a 0.85ltr or 1.5ltr cylinder and mounts it to your backplate, harness system, or another cylinder. Using a cam band, a small bungee cord loop, and two quick links, you can quickly mount a 6cf or 13cf cylinder to your rig and easily operate it underwater. With the ability to mount the cylinder to your rig in the exact location you desire, you can maximize access while keeping it in a streamline position.
Want the option to mount the cylinder directly to another cylinder; it’s simple using the webbing loop on the hook-and-loop cam band and an additional cam strap around the primary cylinder.
Switching from diving dry to diving wet or vice versa…within minutes, you can remove or add the mounting hardware. Looking for a simple-to-use drysuit inflation mounting system that packs small when travelling, you can’t go wrong with our Drysuit Inflation Bottle Mounting Kit.
Cylinder not included.
- Cylinder size: 6cf(GM2782-3) or 13cf(GM2782-4) cylinder
- Compatibility: Backplate or harness including the TransPac or directly to a cylinder using the webbing loop and a cam strap
- Cam system: hook-and-loop cam band attaches to backplate or harness with SS screw or quick link or to another cam strap using the webbing loop
- Bungee cord (safety strap): Bungee loop keeps valve and first stage in place
- Hardware: SS screw, two SS quick links