Atomic SplitFin Full-foot Fins are lightweight yet they deliver results comparable to the larger open heel fin for snorkeling or scuba diving.
SplitFins reduce drag while offering more propulsion with less effort. Reducing the stress and strain of the kick results in greater sustained speed, power and comfort. Independent testing has also confirmed that the SplitFin design significantly reduces air consumption.
They are easy kicking fins that deliver high thrust, speed, and efficiency with a comfortable, low frequency kick cycle.
In short, they are proven to be the highest performing full-foot fin in the world!
- Power Rails - The highly resilient power rails perform as the backbone of the splitfin, storing and releasing energy with every kick. Proprietary and exclusive to Atomic Aquatics, this material will not deteriorate or lose its resiliency.
- Flex Battens - Semi-rigid battens set in the soft elastomeric blade controls the precise wing shape to optimise thrust and reduce drag.
- Split Blade - The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward.
- High Surface Ratio Blade - Large surface area blade improves pivoting, turning and alternate kicking styles.
- Hinge Points - Thin yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick.
- Anatomically Correct Foot Pocket - Contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with semi-open toe for added comfort.
- Power Plate - Internal sole plate creates a rigid platform beneath the foot for greater power transfer to the blade yet allows soft, comfortable foot pocket.