This first stage goes to the extreme and never disappoints making it the regulator of choice for technical divers around the world.
• Suitable for coldwater use
• Compatible to EAN 40 new, out of the box
• First stage comes standard with a 300 Bar DIN connector
The compact DS4 first stage has four medium-pressure ports and one high-pressure port (it does not feature the rotating turret found on the DST first stage).
- DS4 first stage.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.