Apeks DB4 1st Stage XL4+
This 1st Stage differs from the original DB4 with an additional High Pressure port ideal for those people with a transmitter or who want to route there hoses differently.
Ideal for a stage regulator and used here at Dive Manchester by the instructors.
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- With 2 HP ports and 4MP ports.