T H E B E A C H C L E A N E R S K N I F EInspiration: The knife we wanted didn't exist, so we created it.
Our beach cleaner's knife is made from 100% recycled Cornish gill nets, paired with a high-end Italian serrated safety blade. The ultimate boat-safe pocket tool for tackling ghost gear and other forms of plastic pollution.
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled monofilament gill nets, which are regarded as the most dangerous form of ghost nets due to their likelihood of entanglement and invisible underwater appearance.
- The green ‘seaglass’ colouration of the knife is entirely derived from the original netting and has no additional pigments or dyes.
- Ergonomic shaped handle with folding blade design with locking position.
- Loop hole for carry attachment
DESIGNED FOR FUNCTION
The blade and components of our beach cleaners knife are made with 2.5 mm thick W 1.4034 stainless steel for an optimum blend of corrosion resistance properties without sacrificing hardness (56HRC) and the ability to hold an edge.
- Made in Italy by precision knife makers
- 61 mm total blade length
- Purposeful blade with 50 mm (65 mm for blunt tip variation) serrated section for slicing through tough ropes, nets and lines
- Safety tipped design with either hidden hooked blade for finer cuts of thinner lines, or blunt tip with longer serrated section for cutting thick nets and ropes.
- Simple frame-lock system.
- Built to last. Whilst steel blades are initially energy intensive to create, our knives are built for a lifetime of purpose and adventure.
Weight: 77 g
Total blade length: 61 mm
Length of serrated blade portion: 50 mm
Blade thickness: 2.5 mm
Folded length: 111 mm
Body height: 29 mm
Body thickness: 16.5 mm