Sharkskin Rapid Dry is a lightweight, breathable, fast drying fabric which is warmer and more insulative than cotton and nylon / lycra / spandex synthetic fabrics both when wet and when dry.
The stylish loose fit T-shirt design is super comfortable when worn by itself for all watersports but can also be worn layered over other Sharkskin tops for extra insulation and sun protection when needed.
Rapid Dry is ideal for paddle watersports, board watersports, sailing and many other watersports including white water rafting, multisport and adventure sports.
Rapid Dry Features
- Rapid Dry is ‘infused’ and then ‘heat set’ with a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment. This method is more effective at shedding water and lasts much longer than traditional treatments.
- 3-D ‘rib-knit’ fabric construction for superior insulation properties.
- Durable fabric resists deterioration in UV, saltwater and chlorine so the garment will last longer.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement.
- Breathable fabric to allow body temperature regulation.
- Non-chaffing seams for comfort during active watersports.
- Odour resistant properties so the garment can be worn for long periods of time.
- Hi-vis and non-fading colours available for safety on the water.
- UPF50+ for sun protection.