Big Eye Evolution Mask
This revolutionary mask is made from High Seal, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort.
Not only has this new High Seal silicone been chosen, with its exceptional softness and comfort, but the entire design of the skirt has followed new rules which allow a point of contact between the mask and the face that has a very open angle.
The mask rests on the face with unprecedented comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use.
Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed.
Big Eyes Evolution has been created to take prescription lenses.
The Big Eyes Evolution packaging can be completely recycled and the lower black part has been made from recycled material: Cressi also cares for the environment!
- Skirt in High Seal silicone
- Special structure of the skirt has differentiated rigidity
- Very narrow headband in three materials, invisible when the mask is worn
- Instantly adjustable buckles that are joined to the headband with an indestructible elastic element
- Downward visibility is increased by 25% compared to the Matrix
- Minimum internal volume
- Also available in an optical version
100% Pure silicone
The mask created in pure silicone offers an excellent seal and improved levels of comfort even during prolonged use.
With two types of silicone in different densities to achieve perfect stability on the face. The rigid inner silicone lip gives the mask solidity and stability. The external lip in contact with the face and the area that covers the nose are not as thick, making them more adaptable and keeping it comfortable during long hours of use.
The ring capitalizes on the exclusive (patented) Cressi dual injection system for an elastomer on a rigid element. It is thinner, even thin enough to disappear completely from view when you wear the mask.
Buckles with flexible anchoring swivel fully in every direction, and feature micro-adjustments using a button with just one hand.
The lens is angled at 15º and extends over the cheekbones, increasing downward visibility by more than 30% over a traditional mask.
Graduated lenses for myopia from -1 to -6 diopters, divided in half. All the lenses are tempered glass for maximum clarity.
The upper and side visibility have been increased to the limit allowed by the thickness of the frame: upward visibility +3% and lateral visibility +5%.
Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel
• Features a float mechanism which closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged
• Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue
• Mouthpiece drops away when not in use--great for scuba divers
• High-quality silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable
• Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
• Lower purge valve allows water to be quickly expelled
• Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
• Adjustable clip for securing to any mask