The LED1200 is a critical tool for demanding exploration dives. It is dependable and reliable, and constructed with the highest-quality materials in Lake City, FL. LED1200 features a heavy-duty light head machined from aircraft-grade aluminum with redundant sealing, and a Delrin battery canister with overcharge/discharge circuitry protection and redundant sealing. LED1200 comes in standard or sidemount configuration, making it the ultimate primary light for cave, wreck or ocean dives. Mark our words: it is our most dependable primary light ever produced, and the last primary you will ever need.
- 1250+ Lumen light output @5600K
- 10A/h 11.1v Lithium-ion Battery with 8 hour burn time
- Dry Weight = 5 lbs, Bouyancy = – 2.5 lbs
- Delrin canister body with aluminum head
- Canister Length: 7.25 inches and Diameter: 2.75 inches
- Light Head Length: 3.5 inches and Diameter: 1.75 inches
- Max Operating depth 500ft./152m.
Item will be dispatched in 2-5 working days.