Limited Offer. First come, first served.
The Hollis DC3 First Stage is an over-balanced diaphragm regulator design, especially suitable for harsh diving conditions. It is made from marine-grade chrome plated brass. Its environmental sealing membrane protects the reg from corrosion, as well as freezing. It offers a superior breathing experience.
Recommended service interval is every 2 years.
- Pneumatically balanced chromed-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Chrome Plated Brass Valve
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual colour tabs