THE TRAVELPAC IS A RECREATIONAL BCD FOR WARM WATER DIVING WHERE MINIMAL WEIGHT IS REQUIRED.
AT 25lbs/11.3kg OF LIFT, THE TRAVELPAC WILL SUPPORT ONE 80ft3/12L ALUMINIUM CYLINDER WITH ADDITIONAL WEIGHT NOT TO EXCEED 10lbs.
The TravelPac is a highly streamlined, back inflate BCD that has the advantages of putting buoyancy where it is most needed for horizontal trim; throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tank. So no squeezes or uncomfortable restrictions that can happen with a jacket style BC. The 360-degree, donut wing provides even inflation and won't tip divers while floating at the surface.
Extremely rugged, the TravelPac is designed for long-term use based on a hybrid design of our TransPac harness and Travel EXP wing. We have used the same materials and craftsmanship that goes into our technical BCDs, yet simplified the TravelPac to have less hardware, making it a lighterweight BCD that is ideal for travel, plus its design allows it to pack flat in a suitcase. Its ruggedness is enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder, backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
The TravelPac comes standard with a 1.5-inch crotch strap, used by advanced divers to keep the rig stable and moving with the body. Weight pockets are optional, depending on diver preference.
Available in size XS-XL and made in the U.S.A.
- Hardware is streamlined with one epaulet on the left shoulder, XT Chest Plates, 2 bent chest D-rings, 2 waist D-rings and a stainless steel belt buckle.
- TransPac sideplates are narrower and give more room on the waist belt for accessories.
- Includes a chest strap, one standard 36-inch cam strap w/stainless buckle and 1.5-inch crotch strap.
- 5 lbs 13 oz (2.62 kg)
- 22-in H x 14-in W (55.9cm x 35.6cm)
- Note: Due to the lift of the wing being rated at 27lbs/12kg, the TravelPac is not conducive to diving heavier weight than 16lbs.
- The TravelPac uses a single cam strap in conjunction with a tank stabilizer strap to secure the cylinder. Be sure the tank stabilizer strap is looped around the cylinder neck for maximum stability.
- 1.5" crotch strap (included) should be secure on the diver to prevent the harness from 'riding up' or shifting.
Dispatch Time: 3-6 Business Days