The Alaskan Drysuit with Socks
The Alaskan is Aqualung's latest design in trilaminate drysuits. It is now lighter and reinforced with a telescopic torso and a front zipper that allows the diver to zip the suit up themselves. The neck and wrist seals are made of latex while neoprene socks allow the use of traditional boots.
- Telescoping torso for a customized fit
- Adjustable crotch strap and suspenders keep suit in place
- Latex wrist & neck seals keep water out
- Protective and warming over collar
- Spacious pockets with attachment loops
- Comfortable neoprene socks
- Trusted self-entry dry zipper
- Durable material overlays in seat and knees for longer life in high wear areas
- Reflective at the forearms and calves for improved visibility
- High performance inflate valve, exhaust valve and hose
- Includes hood, change mat/carry bag, hose and repair kit
Last offer. First come, first serve.