This 2022 Aqualung presents us with the Helix, a medium priced regulator. which, thanks to using a compensated 1st and 2nd stage, enjoys very good performance, undoubtedly above expectations.
It represents the DNA of the Aqualung regulators. It is undoubtedly the best option in terms of value for money currently available.
The Helix Pro version has two added features:
Aqualung's patented ACD system, technology that protects the first stage from accidental entry of water or dirt even when the regulator is not under pressure.
And sealed ambient pressure chamber, suitable for cold and/or polluted waters.
- The balanced 1st stage diaphragm provides superior and consistent performance regardless of tank pressure.
- Its "T" shaped body facilitates correct routing of the hoses
- The dry ambient pressure chamber keeps the internal components clean and dry, since it isolates them from the outside, this makes it suitable for use in cold and/or contaminated (dirty) water.
- 1st stage with 2 HP outlets (7/16") and 4 LP outlets (3/8")
- 2nd stage heat exchangers help prevent icing
- The 2nd stage mouthpiece has a lip cover, removable in 1 second, specific for cold waters
- The ergonomic Venturi knob allows precise adjustments, even when wearing gloves.
- The review of the equipment is recommended to be carried out every two years.
What’s in the box:
- 1st stage Aqualung Helix Pro
- 2nd stage Aqualung Helix Pro
- Aqualung single PG
- Regulator Bag