XTX200 1st Stage - Oxygen Regulator
Apeks Nitrox regulators are suitable for use with up to 100% O2 and are colour-coded for easy identification.
The regulators have been specially cleaned and assembled in our purpose built class 'J' (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants
Nitrox equipment will be supplied in Europe in accordance with the EN 144-3 and the EN13949 which states that equipment sold in CEE (European Community) countries over 21% and up to 100% will be manufactured with the special M26 fitting.
We can supply and fit DIN please select the option when ordering.
An optional 5th port is available which features the additional bonus of an integrated heat exchanger.
Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
Compatible with 100% Oxygen out of the box.
- FSR style first stage.
- Highly polished bright chrome plating.
- Compact one piece body.
- 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8” UNF.
- 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16” UNF.
- Optional 5th port.
- Removable ARCAP valve seat.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out