Take your diving further with the Patented Twin Layer System Apeks Fusion KVR1 with Aircore, a drysuit as tough as the environments you explore.
Featuring a protective outer layer ballistic strength para-aramid synthetic fibre skin, and innovative AirCore breathable inner layer, no other Fusion suit is as robust as the KVR1. With deep, expandable thigh pockets, Seal Lock Technology (SLT) dry glove attachments system and an optional pee valve, this is the drysuit that will keep you comfortable for longer.
Based on the success of the Fusion Bullet design, the KVR1 is engineered for rugged cave and wreck diving environments. Para-Aramid fabric encapsulates and protects the Fusion Drycore. With additional protective armor at the shoulders, elbows, knees and seat. Armor and reinforced seams ensure maximum durability.
Ankle zippers ease donning.
• Oversized twin-zip expansion pockets with D-ring attachment points and drainage.
• Pocket Support System prevents pockets from riding out.
• Deluxe suspenders keep garment comfortably in place.
• Para-aramid fabric provides superb abrasion resistance while retaining excellent mobility and streamlining.
• Rugged PU at the knees, elbows, shoulders and buttocks extends the life of the already durable skin.
• Removable 2mm comfort pads add cushioning at the elbows and knees.
• Seams are mauser taped and 6 thread sewn,for maximum stretch and durability.
• SLT System (neck and oval wrist rings) standard.
• Comes with inflator hose and zipper wax.